Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome, Preparation for The Odyssey has begun!!!!

Well, we have less than 2 months till blast off and we have begun preparations!!!  We've made purchases, we've sold tons of great stuff, and we've even packed quite a few bags already.  I know, i know...it's a little early, but to say we can't wait is a huge understatement!  The thought of going on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure has completely consumed Laura and my brains' for damn near 3 weeks. (and it's getting worse day by day)  We are mentally not here in Myrtle Beach anymore.  Laura is on top of a mountain taking pictures of mountain ranges and wildlife with her new SLR and I'm driving thru Kansas listening to her snore wondering where the next great place to eat is at!!!!  Sounds exciting, I know!!!!

Well, this is just an intro to to the bloggersphere, so please come back often, because we plan to document this Odyssey from start to finish, with pictures and thoughts.  I'll even explain in more detail in my next blog, what it is exactly what we're doing and why!!!!

Thanks for being interested and we'll blog ya later!!!

- Smokin' Joe & The Missus'

No comments:

Post a Comment